Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Power to choose






“Everything can be taken from a man but... 
the last of the human freedoms – 

to choose one’s attitude in any given
set of circumstances, 

to choose one’s way.” 

Victor Frankl


You have this power!






Questions for reflection:

  • Do I find myself dwelling on how unfair I've been treated or how much I've been wronged? Kind of like an elephant playing in the mud?
  • Do I use it as an excuse to justify my current actions, my current beliefs and/or just to feel sorry for myself? 
  • How empowering is that for myself right now?
  • What becomes possible if I give my power fully to this moment?
  • What empowering choice can I make right now? 

Renier can be contacted at connect@reflectioneer.com / www.reflectioneer.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment